To request a quote call or email us at: email@example.com
Northern California/Northwest/East Coast
We will schedule a time to meet with you or schedule a phone call with you at your earliest convenience.
In the quotation process some of the information we will ask for will include:
- Description of your project/product, a sample if possible
- Bills of materials (parts list) and other applicable engineering drawings. If available we prefer the bills of materials in Excel format which will help expedite our response.
- PC Board Fabrication drawings (Gerber’s)
- The bill of material and documents should provide an approved vendor list (AVL) for the component manufacturers that are approved for the production
- Status of product development (is this an current product or a new design)
- Does this production require ITAR compliance?
- Estimated monthly volume and requested production schedule***
- Testing, quality and regulatory approval (UL, FDA, etc.) requirements.
For new customers ABX offers the connivence of accepting Visa and Mastercard for payment for small and quick-turn production projects.
***ABX has built our success on both small and large production runs. We can help you with your initial prototype’s, to creating a manufacturing strategy including shipment to your customers. Our main objective is building an ongoing relationship with our clients and we know this takes hard work, team work and support to achieve.