ABX Engineering Inc. is committed to complying with customer & regulatory requirements, continually improving and maintaining the effectiveness of the QMS, and producing quality products and services in a timely matter.
What does this really mean: “We do what we are trained to do; build great products for our technology customers’ and deliver measurable quality. We are a Contract Electronics Manufacturing Services company for Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA’s) and Electro-Mechanical Assemblies (EMA’s). We will perform to customer requirements, regulatory compliance and internal standard operating procedures. We will push quality improvements on a routine basis across the company”.
Signed Director of Quality
Our Quality Assurance Qualifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified, Registered since 2000
- ITAR Registered since 2008
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified, Registered since 2011
- AS9100D Certified, Registered since 2016
- IPC Member Company since 2008
- Trained Staff to IPC 610 Class II & Class III
- IPC 610 Certified Trainers on Staff
- Trained Staff to J-STD-001
- Trained & Certified Cross Functional Internal Auditor Staff
Our commitment to quality is not only visible in the certifications we hold but also demonstrated through the successful deployment of well trained personnel.
How you can measure our commitment to customer quality and service performance:
- Quality – Over 99.7% first time customer acceptance rate
- On Time Delivery – to exceed 95% on-time customer delivery